Massage Therapy at Mickleover ChiroHealth Clinic
Massage Therapist Jayne Stokes has been the massage therapist at Mickleover ChiroHealth Clinic for the past 5 years.
Jane has training in both Swedish and Sports Massage techniques and combines treatments with essential oils. She offers a complete treatment which is tailored each individual clients particular needs. She is also qualified in Reflexology and Aromatherapy Massage which offer a less intrusive and gentler approach to obtaining an overall sense of well being.
Her clients include sports people – runners, golfers, cyclists, horse riders – who benefit from massage to help niggling aches and pains and improve performance; office workers with problems of repetitive strain and stresses; busy mum’s trying to keep all the ball’s up in the air and needing a little extra physical help; the elderly with stiff joints and aching limbs.
Some of the common problems that clients present with are as follows:
- Lower back pain Stress / Anxiety
- Knee Pain Digestive complaints
- Stiff joints ME
- Tight Achilles tendon Depression
- Headaches Sluggish Circulation
- Tension between the shoulder blades
- Tight leg muscles
- City and Guilds NVQ Beauty and Therapy Level III (1998)
- City and Guilds NVQ Aromatherapy & Body Massage Level III (2000)
- IIHHT Diploma in Reflexology (1998)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy (2005)
- Member of the International Council of Health, Fitness and Sports Therapist
- Member of the International Council of Holistic Therapists
- Fully insured with Therapy Insurance Services Ltd
Regular massage can significantly help reduce both physiological and psychological stress. When used in combination with chiropractic treatment it can help relax and loosen muscles thereby increasing the effectiveness of treatments. This can aid recovery time. Your chiropractor will be happy to discuss potential benefits to you of combining chiropractic and massage treatments.
If you would like to find out more about the potential benefits of massage and how it may help you please contact Jane at the clinic and she would be happy to discuss this with you.
“Take Time to Take Care of Yourself”